Multi-Cloud Data Layer Essentials
A multi-cloud data layer delivers core capabilities for both existing applications to help bridge digital transformation initiatives as well as new cloud native applications and microservices.
Download this complimentary DZone Refcard to dive deep into the architectural essentials of a multi-cloud data layer. This short guide defines core workload types and illustrates, through modern use cases, how they work.
- Discover core application workloads and best practices.
- Learn how a multi-cloud data layer handles all cloud workloads with ease.
- Explore key capabilities for existing and cloud native applications.
- Find out how to map use cases onto workloads.
- Get started with tips for selecting the right data service technologies.