What will my team build in this workshop?
In this hands-on, two hour workshop we’ll show you how to build data-driven microservices apps using Spring Boot on top of the YugabyteDB distributed SQL database.
What topics will be covered in the workshop?
- *Review of YugabyteDB Fundamentals
- *Deploying YugabyteDB on Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG)
- *Implementing a Product Catalog Microservice using Yugabyte’s CQL API (NoSQL Data Model)
- *Implementing a Cart Microservice using Yugabyte’s SQL API (Relational Data Model)
- *Putting it all together on a Tanzu environment
How is the workshop delivered?
This instructor led workshop is delivered over Zoom. The session includes a walk through of YugabyteDB concepts for app developers, a slide deck, hands-on labs, and GitHub repos.
What is the minimum number of participants needed to schedule a workshop?
We require a minimum of 10 participants.
How do I schedule a Spring + Distributed SQL development workshop?
Simply fill out the contact form on this page and we’ll get you on the calendar.
What are the prerequisites for the workshop?
- *Basic understanding of Spring Data and Spring Boot
- *Basic familiarity with YugabyteDB fundamentals
- *Familiarity with running Linux commands and a bash CLI
- *IDE of choice – Eclipse or IntelliJ or SpringSource Toolkit preferred
Do we need to install YugabyteDB ahead of time?
YugabyteDB cluster access will be provided to all the participants via options like YugabyteDB Managed or a Yugabyte cluster deployed in your environment.
I have additional questions about the workshop, where can I ask them?
SCHEDULE A SESSION
By submitting this form, you agree to receive email updates from Yugabyte.