Running Resilient Databases on Red Hat OpenShift
This white paper explains how to run a resilient database on Red Hat OpenShift. Specifically, it provides a real-world solution to ensure Kubernetes deployments are always resilient and continuously available.
- Learn the benefits and potential trade offs of running a database in Kubernetes.
- Find out how to mitigate trade offs with distributed SQL architecture.
- Explore YugabyteDB, a 100% open source, best-in-class distributed SQL database.
- Discover how to achieve stateful workloads and zero data loss with YugabyteDB on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Finally, get started with step-by-step guides and additional resources.