Build an App
Get in Touch
How do I contribute to YugabyteDB?
- Like to write code?
- Find an open issue on our GitHub
- Write code examples for the YugabyteDB Docs
- Report a bug and help us resolve it
- Love to help others?
- Join community Slack
- Answer questions on StackOverflow
- Get involved in Yugabyte Community Forum
- Writing more your thing?
- Suggest edits to the YugabyteDB Docs by creating a new issue
- Create a blog post about YugabyteDB and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translate the YugabyteDB docs or community content
- Enjoy planning events?
- Organize an online or offline event
- Organize a meetup, workshop or webinar
- Help someone else organize an event
- To get started, email us at email@example.com
- Prefer to teach or create tutorials?
- Contribute to our docs
- Create a new YugabyteDB tutorial
Start your contributor journey
Community is the core of what we do at Yugabyte, so we created a space where people of different backgrounds and skills can find ways to get involved. The YugabyteDB Contributor program is designed to get community members inspired and recognize efforts and achievements within the community.
Community members who help us improve YugabyteDB through code, documentation or helping others!
Experienced contributors who consistently make high-quality contributions and champion YugabyteDB within other communities!
Community leaders who take the YugabyteDB community to the next level in their local area!
A Worldwide Community
1,200+ rewards sent to 80+ countries, and counting