How do I contribute to YugabyteDB?
- Find an open issue on our GitHub
- Write code examples for the YugabyteDB Docs
- Report a bug and help us resolve it
- Join community Slack
- Answer questions on StackOverflow
- Get involved in Yugabyte Community Forum
- Suggest edits to the YugabyteDB Docs by creating a new issue
- Create a blog post about YugabyteDB and let us know at [email protected]
- Translate the YugabyteDB docs or community content
- Organize an online or offline event
- Organize a meetup, workshop or webinar
- Help someone else organize an event
- To get started, email us at [email protected]
- Contribute to our docs
- Create a new YugabyteDB tutorial
Start your contributor journey
Community is the core of what we do at Yugabyte, so we created a space where people of different backgrounds and skills can find ways to get involved. The YugabyteDB Contributor program is designed to get community members inspired and recognize efforts and achievements within the community.
Community members who help us improve YugabyteDB through code, documentation or helping others!
Experienced contributors who consistently make high-quality contributions and champion YugabyteDB within other communities!
Community leaders who take the YugabyteDB community to the next level in their local area!
A Worldwide Community
1,200+ rewards sent to 80+ countries, and counting