Deploy a Spring Boot App on GKE using YugabyteDB Managed
Join us for a free live instructor-led workshop that will walk you through building and deploying a Spring Boot app on Kubernetes with YugabyteDB.
In this 90-minute session, you will:
– Connect a Spring Boot application to YugabyteDB Managed
– Containerize a Spring Boot application
– Deploy a containerized application to Kubernetes (local on Minikube)
August 31st 2021, at 9AM PT
What is YugabyteDB?
YugabyteDB is a Postgres compatible cloud native distributed SQL database for transactional (OLTP) applications. It is 100% open source, available under the Apache 2.0 license.
What is YugabyteDB Managed?
YugabyteDB Managed is a fully managed database-as-a-service (DBaaS) for YugabyteDB. You can get a resilient, scalable, PostgreSQL-compatible database for your applications with a single click. We take care of infrastructure and database operations, letting you focus on building applications.
How can I get started?
Before attending the workshop, make sure you have:
– A YugabyteDB Managed account – Register here in under 5 minutes
– A development environment with:
- Java 8 or newer (full JDK)
- An IDE of your choice (will be using VSCode)
Also be sure to join our community Slack channel. That is where we have workshop-specific discussions.
By submitting this form, you agree to receive email updates from Yugabyte.