Operational Simplicity at Scale with a Private DBaaS
For enterprises that want to use YugabyteDB in cloud native environments at scale, Yugabyte Platform is an offering that delivers a streamlined operational experience, as well as comprehensive support and services.
Yugabyte Platform gives you the simplicity and support to deliver a private database-as-a-service (DBaaS) at scale. Use Yugabyte Platform to deploy YugabyteDB across any cloud anywhere in the world with a few clicks, simplify day 2 operations through automation, and get the services needed to realize business outcomes with the database.
Yugabyte Platform Benefits
Unleash developer productivity
Enable developers to spin up a database for their apps in minutes so they can focus on building applications.
Achieve operational efficiency
Lower operational costs and technical risks associated with managing a large, geographically distributed database footprint through automation.
Focus on innovation by delivering differentiated applications with elastic scaling of the database tier and seamless provisioning.
With YugabyteDB and Yugabyte Platform, we are able to scale rapidly. Our partnership means onboarding new customers and maintaining GDPR compliance becomes a competitive advantage.
The ability to scale and rebalance very large datasets without downtime or performance bottlenecks is critical to our customers and our business. YugabyteDB helps us focus on growing our business instead of maintaining a complex caching and relational database architecture.
Aman SinglaCo-Founder and Head of Engineering, Plume
Stephane DuboisCEO, Xignite
With Yugabyte Platform, you get…
- PostgreSQL API
- Scalable DB with automatic sharding, replication, and load balancing
- Synchronous and asynchronous replication
- Multi-row ACID transactions
- High throughput and low latency in a geo-distributed environment
- Security and compliance
- Integrations with DevOps ecosystem
- Data migration tools
- Incremental backups and point in time recovery
- Change data capture
- Infrastructure OperationsAutomated server provisioning, intelligent placement, non-disruptive machine resizing, security group, subnet configuration, and more
- Integration with public cloud and cloud native orchestration platforms
- Automatic server and container provisioning
- Changing machine types on the fly with zero downtime
- Security group and subnet configuration for networking
- Flexible storage options (local NVMe, remote EBS volumes)
- Role-based access control for engineers and operators
- Intelligent Day 2 OperationsScaling, observability, monitoring, alerting, and security management seamlessly, out of the box
- One-click provisioning of database clusters
- Zero downtime scale up and scale down
- Scheduled automated backups and disaster recovery
- Automated rolling software upgrades with zero downtime
- Security operations; e.g., key rotation, turnkey encryption, integration with third party tools
- Real-time monitoring and alerting
- Consolidated ManagementA highly available UI and API to manage your entire YugabyteDB footprint and integrate database management with the private cloud control plane
- Seamless user experience for managing fleets of database clusters
- High availability of the management console
- GUI and API for integration with industry leading APM solutions
- Advanced Technology ServicesSupport and access to expert services to ensure that enterprise customers achieve business objectives with YugabyteDB
- Emergency patches
- 24/7/365 support through web and phone
- Bespoke professional services based on database reliability engineering principles – schema design, data migration, performance tuning, benefit analysis, and more
Kroger achieves high
availability and scalability without
cloud vendor lock-in
from AWS to GCP
Plume manages +300K transactions / sec globally with Yugabyte Platform and achieves high availability
their database operations dramatically
Simple Per Core Pricing
Other vendors charge a premium for “enterprise” features or force you to make complex usage calculations to avoid surprise bills. Yugabyte Platform subscriptions are priced per core and include all the features, software and support you need.