You bring the apps. We handle the database.
YugabyteDB Managed is the easiest way to get started with YugabyteDB. Effortlessly ensure continuous availability and limitless scale of your cloud native applications. Focus on building your business, and leave database operations to Yugabyte.
# SELECT jsonb_object_keys(doc) FROM books;
Create and connect to an infinitely scalable, resilient, Postgres compatible database in minutes. No software to install, configure, or manage.
# SELECT pg_stat_statements_reset();
Rely on the experienced cloud operations team at Yugabyte - that bring decades of experience - to keep your data safe by applying industry-leading best practices.
# CREATE TABLESPACE multi_region_tablespace;
Deploy your database clusters anywhere in the world your apps and users are. YugabyteDB Managed is available in over 30 regions in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform with more coming.
# GRANT SELECT on mytable TO user;
Efficiently secure your data in YugabyteDB Managed using features such as identity and access management, key rotation, database access logging and audit, VPC peering, network isolation, and turnkey encryption.
Cloud with Confidence
Get the modern database capabilities you need to deliver services and experiences quickly with
- Easy ScalingZero downtime scaling up and down of database clusters
- ResilienceContinuous availability of database clusters in the event of infrastructure failures
- Geo-distributionFlexible geo-distribution using sync and async replication and geo-partitioning
- No-Hassle UpgradesNon-disruptive, zero downtime software upgrades of the infrastructure and database
- Tunable BackupsAutomatic daily backups of data with the option to control frequency and retention
- Turnkey EncryptionEncryption of data at rest and in flight (TLS/SSL) for end-to-end security
- MonitoringReal-time consolidated monitoring and alerting of database clusters across any cloud
- 24/7 SupportResponsive support through web and phone
Meet Our Customers
We are more interested in learning about the fine details of calculating gas flows than we are about running a database.
Philippe Larochelle Application Architect
YugabyteDB is a perfect fit for our application’s needs of scalability and resilience.
Petros Ninos Founder
- Free Tier$0A perpetually free community supported YugabyteDB cluster for educational and
- Production Tier$0.25 per vCPU per hourMinimum 2vCPU ($0.5 per hour). Paid clusters for production applications that require configurability and enterprise support. Flexible pay-as-you-go and subscription billing options.
Purchase through Cloud Marketplaces
Sign up for YugabyteDB Managed through your existing cloud provider to unify billing and leverage your existing cloud commitments.