Transform Your Data Architecture for Streaming and Event-Driven Systems
In today’s data-centric world, the ability to efficiently capture and manage streaming data (i.e. event streams) is increasingly important. This ceaseless flow of data presents new challenges in terms of capturing, storing, and processing that traditional database architectures struggle to handle.
In this installment of Architecting Data Strategies with YugabyteDB, we delve into real-world case studies of how businesses have transformed their data streaming processes. With YugabyteDB at the core of their architectures, these organizations have successfully overcome the inherent challenges of managing streaming data.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why traditional databases fall short. Understand the limitations of traditional databases in handling real-time, high-volume data streams.
- Case Studies:
- General Motors: Discover how GM transformed its telemetry data management, achieving 10x performance and significantly reducing its hardware footprint.
- Plume: Learn how Plume, thanks to their ability to geo-partition their data, met their compliance and data sovereignty goals while handling millions of operations per day.
- Xignite: Find out how Xignite fulfilled their stringent Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and saved 50% in costs compared to AWS RDS by switching to YugabyteDB.
- The YugabyteDB Advantage: How YugabyteDB’s unique capabilities around scale, throughput, and geo-distribution make it the ideal solution for event streaming architectures.