The concept of multi-cloud is quickly gaining in strategic importance. Adopting a multi-cloud strategy gives organizations the freedom to choose the best possible technologies, regional availability, and cost effectiveness for each workload. As even more enterprises accelerate their digital transformation and cloud initiatives amid the shift to remote work and the pandemic-induced digital innovation imperative, the case for multi-cloud has strengthened. However, adopting a multi-cloud strategy is complex and creates its own set of challenges to be addressed and overcome.
Download this whitepaper to learn how to carefully plan, architect, and execute a successful, future-proofed multi-cloud data strategy, and get answers to these questions:
- What is multi-cloud?
- What are the benefits of adopting a multi-cloud strategy as it relates to data infrastructure?
- Which multi-cloud architecture will best satisfy my business needs and technical requirements?
- What challenges do database vendors need to overcome before claiming multi-cloud capabilities?
- How can adopting YugabyteDB enable my data infrastructure to support a multi-cloud strategy?
- What companies are succeeding with multi-cloud data infrastructure?